My Blog List

Friday, January 29, 2010

Holidays and dead of Winter


Gosh--can it really be that Christmas was over a month ago...again where does the time fly? It seems like a month ago my friend Kathleen was getting married, my friend Abbey was pregnant and Christmas and New Years was right around the corner. Now--Chrismas and New Years are over, my friend Kath and John are happily married and Abbey and Chris have a new baby boy. Really? how does life just pass us by so quickly. I love that quote from Ferris Buehler's Day Off. "Life moves pretty fast, if you stop and look around once in a while you could miss it." How true is that.


I am all about the warm fuzzy socks, Ugg Boots (Yes I still wear them and Love them), cozy sweaters and fun scarves and gloves. January is one of those months where you just feel like hibernating, watching movies, making tea and cooking. I took this picture outside my home and thought it was so beautiful. I guess we can find beauty anywhere even if it is minus 2 degrees outside. I love the Windy City! Remember in these cold winter days to take a minute to reflect, love, dance and dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment