My Blog List

Friday, January 29, 2010

back at it after the Holidays and house improvements

I know it's been a while since my last post...I can't believe it is the end of January. Where did this month go. Oh yeah our house was under construction and the days became weeks. I am happy to say that it is finally finished and our HARDWOOD FLOORS look amazing. I feel like a live in a new house and everything smells differently. It was a lot of grunt work to prepare for them; ripping out the carpet, taking the linoleum tiles one by one off our kitchen and bathroom and cleaning out my cabinets. They were finally completed last Friday, January 22nd. It was a glorious day and I spent most of the day cleaning, organizing and admiring. We had been wanting to put hardwood in our home since we moved in Memorial Day weekend of 2006...so needless to say the wait was worth it. They look amazing and I am so happy with our new home: ) Here are some pictures of before and after.

No comments:

Post a Comment