My Blog List

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Love your body, Christina Hendricks Does

Best show on TV=Mad Men. It is the most amazing show on television in the past ten years in my humble opinion. It is set back in the early 1960's and the Advertising Age where Men are Men and Woman look like Christina Hendricks. I began watching the show and became seriously obsessed with the fashion on the show, along with the plot line. I am in love with stylish clothes that are so ladylike and hug your body the way clothes are supposed to. I am so thankful for this show and what it has done for fashion. They have brought back pencil skirts, maxi-length dresses, capri pants, cardigans and bathing suits that actually look good on average woman. I have found a couple staple pieces for my wardrobe that I would love to pass on to you. New York and Company has provided such creativty with clothes and their clothes fit amazing on petite to average size women.
The Antique Ruffle Botton Cardigan can be found at http://www.newyorkandcompany.com/ and it retails for $39.95. It comes in a variety of colors. I bought this skirt to wear for a wedding shower and it was so darn cute, I bought a grey one. It is the City Stretch Seamed Knit Pencil Skirt for $32.95. New York and Company are always having sales and they send out a million coupons. For just giving your name at the website you will get 10% off at the store or on-line. It is an affordable store with many great options that fit the average woman's body. Mad Men is a show worth watching for the plot and especially for the fashion!



No comments:

Post a Comment