My Blog List

Monday, December 14, 2009

Banana Blowout



So on my recent trip to Banana Republic during my lunch break at work, I came across the perfect gift for Christmas, a Holiday Party, wedding or everyday bracelet. If you are like me I tend to have a hard time finding jewelery that fits great, while at the same time being fashionable. Most are too tight to fit over my wrist, leaving little breathing room. I first was looking at their cocktail rings (which are gorgeous) but my fingers again are too damn big.
I was browsing in the jewelery case and came across this darling, one of kind Sailor's Knot Bracelet. I am a silver girl for sure, but found this gold one for my mom for Christmas (mom, if you are reading this-act surprised) It is so delicate and pretty that would go great with a pair of jeans and a sweater or you could dress it up with a cocktail dress. It retails for $35.00 at http://www.bananarepublic.com/ If you are silver girl like me there is one for you. It is a great bracelet that doesn't brake the bank and it is a great gift for someone or for yourself.

Love to Banana!




No comments:

Post a Comment