My Blog List

Monday, December 14, 2009

The Best Flat Boot



So when did tights and leggings come back in style. To the fashion guru who brought that back--I would like to say thank you so much (big smile on face). I absolutetly love wearing tights and leggings and what better way to wear them with would be a great flat boot. I was in need of a cute pair to wear to my sister-in-law's rehearsal dinner. My requirments were they had to be comfortable, a boot that would fit the width of my foot and calf and oh yeah affordable.

I found them at http://www.payless.com/ and they are amazing. They are the American Eagle Marley Flat Boot and they are even on sale right now for $19.99. They also carry them through size 10-12 in Wide Width. They come in black or brown suade and are so comfy and cozy. Thank you Payless!

No comments:

Post a Comment