My Blog List

Monday, March 1, 2010

Polar Bear Plunge

Here is a picture of Green Lake in Wisconsin
(yes my husband will be jumping into a lake like this, but it won't be frozen)

A couple of weeks ago, my husband had told me he was going to be participating in the Polar Plunge for Special Olympics on Sunday, March 7th, 2010 in Yorkville, IL. This event is to raise money for Special Olympics by jumping in a freezing lake--sounds fun, right? I think it will be a blast and can't wait to take some pictures of his buddies in their swim trunks! I'll post some pictures and funny stories next week after the event. If you are able to donate to the cause-that would be great--here is the website.
http://www.firstgiving.com/davebarista

Can't wait and thanks so much!
Kelly & Dave Barista



No comments:

Post a Comment