My Blog List

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

St. Louis Weekend






















What a fun weekend in St. Louis! Lots of great food, great drinks and fabulous b-ball! My husband and I drove to St. Louis Friday morning (which meant no work on Friday--who-hoo) It's always great to be driving, listening to tunes and talking and knowing that you have a three day weekend ahead! We made it downtown to St. Louis by 1pm and checked into our awesome hotel which was right by the arch. We checked in, changed into our Buckeye clothes and headed for some beers and grub. We cozied up to a bar a couple blocks from the stadium and had lunch and talked. After a while we headed to a fun little irish bar until the game was to begin. The buzz was all around--fans from Ohio, Northern Iowa, Michigan and Tennessee! It was great to see the school spirit! We headed over to the stadium and watched two great b-ball games (even though my buckeyes lost--it was still great to watch) I would totally be up for going again next year. My heart was racing, my nails are practically chewed off from biting them and the adrenaline was fabulous!

All I can say is Go BUTLER!!!!

What is your favorite college team?






2 comments:

  1. looks like you had a fun time!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I am glad you had a great weekend. I am sorry to say that I do not follow college hoops at all:( But I will enjoy living vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete