My Blog List

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sorry...that's all I can say!

Okay. I know. I am horrible. I haven't written since oh March 2010 and it's July 1st today! What the heck happened? hmm....let's see: Lazy, busy at work, life throwing me curve balls at every which way. I really enjoy writing and expressing all my thoughts, but things have been insane these three months or so! So hopefully this will start my creative juices flowing!

Hmm...what has happened in the last three months:
  • Husband's company shut-down (don't worry it's up and running again)
  • Took a mini-trip to D.C. to celebrate my bestie's 30th b-day
  • Baby showers
  • B-day parties
  • Engagement Parties
  • Planning Wedding Showers/Bachelorette Parties
  • Oh and that thing called work

Here are some pictures from the last three months!

I am back...hopefully for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment