My Blog List

Friday, January 28, 2011

Bye January!

So it's January 28th and it's almost February! All I can say is thank gosh! This past month has been the most insane, crazy and horrible month.

Things that I have disliked about January:
1. Going back to work and school
2. SNOW
3. Cold Temperatures
4. Being in the house
5. Winter Boredom
6. No Sun or Warm weather
7. Holidays are over
8. My flu and cold that I got and had to go to the ER to get fluids pumped in my system. I was a sick pregnant girl and miserable
9. My cracked tooth that just happened eating Starbursts!
10. My Sciatic Nerve bothering me ALOT

So trying to think Positive and looking forward to the months ahead.

Things I am looking forward to in the next couple months
1. Warmer Weather-Sun
2. My 20 week appt Ultrasound in February
3. St. Patty's Day corned beef and cabbage (wish it was beer too, but a couple more months)
4. Getting ready for the baby-buying the crib, our showers, enjoying being pregnant
5. A spa getaway in March in Wisconsin!
6. Baby Classes in May
7. Half way finished with my Winter 2011 Classes
8. 2 more classes then a break when the baby comes
9. Reading, relaxing and Nesting
10. Meeting Baby Barista in June 2011

To everyone who dislikes the winter--plan some fun events, getaways, trips to the movies, dinners and outings with friends! At least February is a short month!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment