My Blog List

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

21 Week Ultrasound




Last Thursday was very exciting--we had our 21 week ultrasound. I was supposed to go for my 20 week ultrasound, but the Blizzard came and we had to reschedule. It was a very cool moment in time that I'll always remember.




They tell you to drink lots of water so they can get a good reading on the baby and take all the measurements...I drank a lot more water than needed. After waiting an extra 30 minutes with a full bladder they were finally ready to take us in.




The ultrasound tech was very nice and she got lots of good readings on the baby...which is great! We didn't find out the sex and we are keeping it a surprise! I can't wait to know in June which seems like a long time away, but I know it will come quick!




Baby Barista is measuring at 1 pound, heartbeat at 139 and healthy! So excited and glad to hear everything was healthy and wonderful. Grandma Mimi got to come and she was so excited also!




Can't wait to meet Baby Barista in 18 weeks! wow--that is crazy!
Due Date: June 22, 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment