My Blog List

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

14 weeks and finished with my First Trimester


December 22, 2010 and I about 20 more minutes until my Christmas break begins until January 3rd...I CANNOT WAIT!!!


I am really excited because I am officially 14 weeks today and into my second trimester. WOW is all I can say. Things have been going good other than the fact that all I want to wear is comfy, stretch pants and leggins-but I dont' care! They are comfy and so nice!!! Thank goodness leggins came back in style. I have to get over to Macy's over my break and buy some maternity clothes. My tops fit good still, but pants not so well. Hopefully I can find some cute items at Macy's!

I am back to my regular eating schedule and things don't repulse me as much. What a relief--for a while it was touch-and-go. Thank goodness!

How far along? 14 weeks!!!

Baby's size? The size of a fig. A little over 1.5 inches in size.

Weight Gain? about 4 lbs

Maternity clothes? Maternity pants=yes!!

Belly button in or out? In

Sleep? Still cannot get enough sleep. Waking up to pee is annoying, but oh well.

Foods I am loving? pizza, cookies

Foods I am hating? anything-lunch meat...uhh.

Best moment this week? just feeling really good lately

Movement? No movements yet. Another 4 weeks maybe

Symptoms? headaches

Gender? we are not finding out-big surprise!

What I miss? Energy

What I'm looking forward to? Feeling better. My 20 week appt in February.

Weekly Wisdom: lots of fluids and water with lemons

Milestone: finished wiht my first trimester!

Emotions: I feel pretty good!



Getting ready for registering after Christmas and painting! So excited!



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment