1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't really make any
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My friend Abbey and Reghan-two cute baby boys.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thank god.
5. What countries did you visit?
None. We did go to the Outer Banks in North Carolina which was so beautiful--I can't wait to go back someday...sigh...
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
A healthy baby.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
October 18, 2010-the day I found out I was pregnant
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Starting my Master's program and sticking to it.
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just morning sicknes
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Our trip to North Carolina--oh wait plane tickets to North Carolina so we didn't have to drive.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Dave--he says "babies" to me-not "baby"
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Just people in general who are unhappy and unpleasant to be around
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?"
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier!
b) thinner or fatter? umm...fatty
c) richer or poorer? both
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Traveled more places
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Worried about getting pregnant, not having enough money
20. How will you spend Christmas?
At my aunt's on X-mas Eve and Dave's sisters on X-mas Day
21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
22. What was your favorite TV program?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
24. What was the best book you read?
I have read a lot, Jen Lancaster is a hoot and a holler!
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Ingrid Michaelson. She's just so cool.
26. What did you want and get?
27. What did you want and not get?
Make more mula
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
not really great movies this year
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
It was my 30th--my hubby surprised me with my bf coming in from out of town and also a great party! Too bad I couldn't drink (preggo), but it was a blast!
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Can't really thing of anything
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
hmmm...it's all about comfort now with cute scarves that hide my boobs(they are getting out of hand)
32. What kept you sane?
Dave and my family
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I know people dislike her, but I love Oprah--there I said it.
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
35. Who did you miss?
My grandma-I would have loved to have told her I was pregnant, but she passed in 2009.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Everyone in my Master's class--they are very unique and different!
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
Be Patient--don't rush things and it will come!
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I could not ask for more-Edwin McCain