My Blog List

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Irish Heritage-Weeks 7, 8, 9

Hi Students,

I am happy to announce that you are half way done with "Introduction on getting to know more about me" class. I hope you have enjoyed the last 6 weeks of the term and enjoyed the blog and about my Irish Heritage.

Now it is your time to start on your individual blog. Please remember to review the questions that were asked of you. I am letting you discover yourself and your own heritage through this project. Please review my questions, your answers and student comments.

You can use a blog and follow my instructions on explaining about your own heritage:
Remember to Include:
1. Introduction on you
2. An interview with parents and or relatives
3. Interesting facts and stories
4. Poems, Movies, Clips, Art from your heritage
5. What you have learned about your heritage

You will be able to use classtime and we will be meeting on Computer Lab K101 for the next three weeks, so you have plenty of time to work on this blog. I will be available for questions or concerns.

Remember to have fun, be creative and remember this about getting to know more about yourself!!!

-Kelly Barista

No comments:

Post a Comment