My Blog List

Friday, February 19, 2010

I love Lill and you should too!

My purse that I designed for my sister-in-laws wedding!
Purse Party at 1154 Lill store--wine and appetizers included!

I know us ladies love a great purse! I am sure if we looked at all the ones we have, we could probably count at least 20-30 purses that range from clutches, mom purses, evening purses and fun bags. I know I do. I wanted to introduce you to the most fabulous of them all--my collection of Lill Bags!
1154 Lill Studio has been making amazing and beautiful bags going on 11 years. The company is based in Chicago, IL. What makes Lill so unique is that you create your own bag and you do that by costumizing your fabrics and choosing which colors, styles and patterns you love! It is a guilty obsession of mine and they are so much fun. I believe I have about 5-6 Lill bags (check out the photo of all my latest and greatest creation! If you are like me and LOVE & LUST over adorable and unique purses then this is the place for you. I have given Lill bags, received them for bridesmaid gifts and even had my own LILL party at my house where a coordinator brings Lill to you. It is so much fun and making purses just got more fun and exciting. Check them out here!
http://www.1154lill.com/welcome/?utm_source=kbarista&utm_medium=RRC&utm_campaign=kbarista







3 comments:

  1. I have lived in Chicago for years and have never been!!!! I have always wanted to go! Lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghan--you have to check it out--the CUTEST store and so much fun! hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete