My Blog List

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snail Mail

Beautiful Necklace from http://www.lisaleonard.com/

I don't know about you--but I am a true letter girl! I love receiving letters in the mail and notes and even better--presents! I have always been obsessed with mail and receiving letters...I was a good pen pal when I was 10--that is for sure! Call me crazy--but I love getting notes and sending them. Making someone feel special and having someone write you a letter, thank-you note or just "I miss you" note is so special. I think it's wonderful when people take the time to write sincere messages in your card! I really look forward to coming home from work, grabbing my sweet dog for a walk and getting the mail. Now I know what many of you are thinking--Mail=Bills! I do open the dreaded bills, but once someone sends me a letter, invite or something they have sent through the mail--it really puts a smile to my face!

The last great pieces of mail that I received was this beautiful necklace from http://www.lisaleonard.com/
a beautiful thank you note from my dear friend Abbey, two netflix movies and a wedding invite!
In the last week--what were some of the great pieces of mail you received?

1 comment: