My Blog List

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kohl's Deals!


Gosh I love Kohl's so much...it is this wonderful store with amazing deals, clothes, make-up, shoes and did I say deals! I have been a loyal Kohl's customer for years now. They really do have the best coupons. Throughout the year you can find coupons in the mail for 15-30% Off your total purchases and then there is the Kohl's coupons for $10-20 to use on your next purchase. This just does me in. Thank you so much Kohl's!
I recently stepped into Kohl's on my lunch break to find some goodies for V-day. I have never used the make-up line-American Beauty--but I am hooked. The beautiful Ashley Judd is the model for the line and let me tell you--it is gorgeous and reasonable make-up. I was in need of updating my eyeshadows...I usually play with make-up and like to create different looks with my many eyeshadows. I found this Eyeshadow Duo--Luxury for Lids. It comes with two colors and I chose Smokey Velvet and Afternoon Tea--so four shadows for about $25.00 dollars and that was also using my coupon--not a bad deal. The shadows are beautiful colors and they go on nice and smooth. They last throughout the day and are great!

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/beauty/americanbeauty/eyes/PRD~92000/Luxury+for+Lids+Eyeshadow+Duo.jsp
FOR ALL YOU KOHLS FANS!
Save 15% OFF when Using Kohl's Credit Card.
Expires: 02/17/2010
code: FEBKC15

No comments:

Post a Comment