My Blog List

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day--what do you think of this LOVELY Holiday. A couple things come to my mind...I remember making v-day boxes in Elementary School and making out 33 Valentines for my classmates (I miss those days-I totally think we should still make v-day boxes) I also remember getting candy grams which at my school they were like the ones in Mean Girls. You know the ones that Cady Heron sends to herself so Gretchen Wieners gets jealous. Only these candy grams usually were to see which adolescent boy had a crush on you! I also have a weakness for sappy movies-Sleepless in Seattle is one of favorites--gosh Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan are the best in this movie. I know I am a sucker...but I do love V-day. It was a couple weeks ago and I asked my husband what he wanted to do for V-day. I told him I'd love to see the movie Valentine's Day--it looks so cute. We'll for about 10 minutes I got "but that's a chick flick!" I told him he would be the best husband if he took his wife to see it...he gave in.
Top Ten Reasons I love V-day:
1. Chocolate and more of it
2. Flowers-what girl doesn't love flowers
3. Sappy, tearjerker, feel good movies
4. Cuddling
5. Kissing
6. V-day Cards
7. Conversation Hearts
8. Any love song on the radio--Richard Marx will do
9. Dancing
10.Making Whoopee at any given moment

2 comments:

  1. Sleepless is one of my fave movies too! I was just going to post about my top 5 fave romance movies! I cry every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghan--do it--love the Movie Romances!

    ReplyDelete